At After Hour Animal Hospital, we offer veterinary surgical services for your pet. Our experienced veterinary team has the skill and experience to provide the latest techniques in veterinary surgery. Our veterinary team takes every precaution to keep your pet safe and comfortable during their surgery. Some of our surgical protocol includes:
- Abdominal & Soft-Tissue Surgery
- Post-Surgical Care
Our staff’s knowledge and experience allow us to offer advanced exploratory surgeries. Some of our soft tissue surgeries include:
- Splenectomy – to remove ruptured or diseased splenic tissue
- Liver Lobectomy – to remove diseased liver or liver masses
- Cystotomy – to remove bladder stones
- Intestinal Anastomosis – to remove diseased sections of small intestines
- Gastrotomy – to remove gastric foreign bodies
- Enterotomy – to remove intestinal foreign bodies
- Cesarean – to help birth babies
- Gastric Dilation (GDV) – to correct life-threatening gastric rotation
All pet owners worry about anesthesia in their pets. Although anesthesia can never be risk-free, most animals can be anesthetized safely. And often, not performing an anesthetic procedure can be more detrimental to your pet than undergoing surgery. Modern ECG, pulse oximetry, and blood pressure equipment allow us to monitor your pet’s vital functions during surgery, which means the most accurate and safest possible administration of anesthesia for your pet.
After surgery, patients awaken in a state-of-the-art heated recovery area to keep them warm and comfortable. A technician is present during the entire recovery process to ensure the safety of your pet.
We’ll discuss your pet’s condition and needs with you throughout the process as your concerns are a considerable portion of selecting the proper treatment option for your pet.